Frosted Glass Kitchen Cabinet Doors was published at August 29, 2017 at 6:53 am. It is published at the Kitchen category. Frosted Glass Kitchen Cabinet Doors is tagged with Frosted Glass Kitchen Cabinet Doors, Frosted, Glass, Kitchen, Cabinet, Doors..
Frostedfrost•ed (frô′stid, fros′tid),USA pronunciation adj.
- covered with or having frost.
- made frostlike in appearance, as certain translucent glass: a frosted window; a frosted light bulb.
- coated or decorated with frosting or icing, as a cake.
- (of hair) highlighted, esp. by bleaching selected strands.
- made with ice cream: frosted malted.
- a thick beverage, usually made with milk, flavoring syrup, and ice cream whipped together.
Glassglass (glas, gläs),USA pronunciation n.
- a hard, brittle, noncrystalline, more or less transparent substance produced by fusion, usually consisting of mutually dissolved silica and silicates that also contain soda and lime, as in the ordinary variety used for windows and bottles.
- any artificial or natural substance having similar properties and composition, as fused borax, obsidian, or the like.
- something made of such a substance, as a windowpane.
- a tumbler or other comparatively tall, handleless drinking container.
- glasses, Also called eyeglasses. a device to compensate for defective vision or to protect the eyes from light, dust, and the like, consisting usually of two glass or plastic lenses set in a frame that includes a nosepiece for resting on the bridge of the nose and two sidepieces extending over or around the ears (usually used with pair of ). Cf. goggle (def. 1), pince-nez, spectacle (def. 3).
- a mirror.
- things made of glass, collectively;
glassware: They used to collect old glass.
- a glassful.
- a lens, esp. one used as a magnifying glass.
- a spyglass.
- made of glass: a glass tray.
- furnished or fitted with panes of glass;
- to fit with panes of glass.
- cover with or encase in glass.
- to coat or cover with fiberglass: to glass the hull of a boat.
- to scan with a spyglass or other optical instrument.
- to reflect: Trees glassed themselves in the lake.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
The blog post about Frosted Glass Kitchen Cabinet Doors have 2 pictures including Frosted Glass Kitchen Cabinet Doors, Glass Kitchen Cabinet. . Awesome Art Deco Kitchen Cabinet Doors .. Here are the photos:
Frosted Glass Kitchen Cabinet Doors design has become a favorite type of a lot of people with their house. The design is classy, straightforward and contemporary search has attracted lots of people to use to their occupancy. Ways to get a modern look that is contemporary gorgeous? The furniture is made for contemporary design fashion comes with an interesting quality.
Today with contemporary modern interior design, room is made shiny and available with natural light within the place. To ensure that light can be shown around the place in the house select white flooring material. Also employ glass rather than large windows, wall product and skylights to bring around possible in house in light that is sun.
The style type fixtures give the perception of straightforward and sunshine in the final look of the room. This can be obtained from the utilization of a smooth line that was straight to-use white shade so impressed clear and lighting. Another material utilized is glass material that is reflective and transparent to give a more modern's effect.