Basement Wall Crack Repair Cost was published at November 6, 2017 at 2:05 am. This blog post is posted on the Basement category. Basement Wall Crack Repair Cost is tagged with Basement Wall Crack Repair Cost, Basement, Wall, Crack, Repair, Cost..
Basementbase•ment (bās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a story of a building, partly or wholly underground.
- (in classical and Renaissance architecture) the portion of a building beneath the principal story, treated as a single compositional unit.
- the lowermost portion of a structure.
- the substructure of a columnar or arched construction.
Wallwall (wôl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various permanent upright constructions having a length much greater than the thickness and presenting a continuous surface except where pierced by doors, windows, etc.: used for shelter, protection, or privacy, or to subdivide interior space, to support floors, roofs, or the like, to retain earth, to fence in an area, etc.
- Usually, walls. a rampart raised for defensive purposes.
- an immaterial or intangible barrier, obstruction, etc., suggesting a wall: a wall of prejudice.
- a wall-like, enclosing part, thing, mass, etc.: a wall of fire; a wall of troops.
- an embankment to prevent flooding, as a levee or sea wall.
- the Wall. See Berlin Wall.
- the outermost film or layer of structural material protecting, surrounding, and defining the physical limits of an object: the wall of a blood cell.
- the side of a level or drift.
- the overhanging or underlying side of a vein;
a hanging wall or footwall.
- climb the walls or climb walls, to become tense or frantic: climbing the walls with boredom.
- drive or push to the wall, to force into a desperate situation;
humiliate or ruin completely: Not content with merely winning the match, they used every opportunity to push the inferior team to the wall.
- go over the wall, to break out of prison: Roadblocks have been set up in an effort to capture several convicts who went over the wall.
- go to the wall:
- to be defeated in a conflict or competition;
- to fail in business, esp. to become bankrupt.
- to be put aside or forgotten.
- to take an extreme and determined position or measure: I'd go to the wall to stop him from resigning.
- hit the wall, (of long-distance runners) to reach a point in a race, usually after 20 miles, when the body's fuels are virtually depleted and willpower becomes crucial to be able to finish.
- off the wall:
- beyond the realm of acceptability or reasonableness: The figure you quoted for doing the work is off the wall.
- markedly out of the ordinary;
bizarre: Some of the clothes in the fashion show were too off the wall for the average customer.
- up against the wall:
- placed against a wall to be executed by a firing squad.
- in a crucial or critical position, esp. one in which defeat or failure seems imminent: Unless sales improve next month, the company will be up against the wall.
- up the wall, into an acutely frantic, frustrated, or irritated state: The constant tension in the office is driving everyone up the wall.
- of or pertaining to a wall: wall space.
- growing against or on a wall: wall plants; wall cress.
- situated, placed, or installed in or on a wall: wall oven; a wall safe.
- to enclose, shut off, divide, protect, border, etc., with or as if with a wall (often fol. by in or off): to wall the yard; to wall in the play area; He is walled in by lack of opportunity.
- to seal or fill (a doorway or other opening) with a wall: to wall an unused entrance.
- to seal or entomb (something or someone) within a wall (usually fol. by up): The workmen had walled up the cat quite by mistake.
Crackcrack (krak),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to break without complete separation of parts;
become fissured: The plate cracked when I dropped it, but it was still usable.
- to break with a sudden, sharp sound: The branch cracked under the weight of the snow.
- to make a sudden, sharp sound in or as if in breaking;
snap: The whip cracked.
- (of the voice) to break abruptly and discordantly, esp. into an upper register, as because of weariness or emotion.
- to fail;
give way: His confidence cracked under the strain.
- to succumb or break down, esp. under severe psychological pressure, torture, or the like: They questioned him steadily for 24 hours before he finally cracked.
- to decompose as a result of being subjected to heat.
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to brag;
- [Chiefly Scot.]to chat;
- to cause to make a sudden sharp sound: The driver cracked the whip.
- to break without complete separation of parts;
break into fissures.
- to break with a sudden, sharp sound: to crack walnuts.
- to strike and thereby make a sharp noise: The boxer cracked his opponent on the jaw.
- to induce or cause to be stricken with sorrow or emotion;
- to utter or tell: to crack jokes.
- to cause to make a cracking sound: to crack one's knuckles.
- to damage, weaken, etc.: The new evidence against him cracked his composure.
- to make mentally unsound.
- to make (the voice) harsh or unmanageable.
- to solve;
decipher: to crack a murder case.
- to break into (a safe, vault, etc.).
- to subject to the process of cracking, as in the distillation of petroleum.
- to open and drink (a bottle of wine, liquor, beer, etc.).
- crack a book, [Informal.]to open a book in order to study or read: He hardly ever cracked a book.
- crack a smile, [Informal.]to smile.
- crack down, to take severe or stern measures, esp. in enforcing obedience to laws or regulations: The police are starting to crack down on local drug dealers.
- crack off, to cause (a piece of hot glass) to fall from a blowpipe or punty.
- crack on, [Naut.]
- (of a sailing vessel) to sail in high winds under sails that would normally be furled.
- (of a power vessel) to advance at full speed in heavy weather.
- crack up, [Informal.]
- to suffer a mental or emotional breakdown.
- to crash, as in an automobile or airplane: He skidded into the telephone pole and cracked up.
- to wreck an automobile, airplane, or other vehicle.
- to laugh or to cause to laugh unrestrainedly: That story about the revolving door really cracked me up. Ed cracked up, too, when he heard it.
- crack wise, [Slang.]to wisecrack: We tried to be serious, but he was always cracking wise.
- get cracking, [Informal.]
- to begin moving or working;
start: Let's get cracking on these dirty dishes!
- to work or move more quickly.
- a break without complete separation of parts;
- a slight opening, as between boards in a floor or wall, or between a door and its doorpost.
- a sudden, sharp noise, as of something breaking.
- the snap of or as of a whip.
- a resounding blow: He received a terrific crack on the head when the branch fell.
- a witty or cutting remark;
- a break or change in the flow or tone of the voice.
try: Give him first crack at the new job.
- a flaw or defect.
- Also called rock. [Slang.]pellet-size pieces of highly purified cocaine, prepared with other ingredients for smoking, and known to be especially potent and addicting.
- [Masonry.]check1 (def. 46).
- a mental defect or deficiency.
- a shot, as with a rifle: At the first crack, the deer fell.
- a moment;
instant: He was on his feet again in a crack.
- a burglary, esp. an instance of housebreaking.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a person or thing that excels in some respect.
- (vulgar). the vulva.
- [Chiefly Scot.]conversation;
- [Archaic.]a burglar.
- fall through the cracks, to be overlooked, missed, or neglected: In any inspection process some defective materials will fall through the cracks.Also, slip between the cracks.
excellent: a crack shot.
- with a cracking sound.
Repairre•pair1 (ri pâr′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to restore to a good or sound condition after decay or damage;
mend: to repair a motor.
- to restore or renew by any process of making good, strengthening, etc.: to repair one's health by resting.
- to remedy;
make up for: to repair damage; to repair a deficiency.
- to make amends for;
compensate: to repair a wrong done.
- an act, process, or work of repairing: to order the repair of a building.
- Usually, repairs.
- an instance or operation of repairing: to lay up a boat for repairs.
- a repaired part or an addition made in repairing: 17th-century repairs in brick are conspicuous in parts of the medieval stonework.
- repairs, (in bookkeeping, accounting, etc.) the part of maintenance expense that has been paid out to keep fixed assets in usable condition, as distinguished from amounts used for renewal or replacement.
- the good condition resulting from continued maintenance and repairing: to keep in repair.
- condition with respect to soundness and usability: a house in good repair.
re•pair′a•bil′i•ty, re•pair′a•ble•ness, n.
Costcost (kôst, kost),USA pronunciation n., v., cost or, for 11–13, cost•ed, cost•ing.
- the price paid to acquire, produce, accomplish, or maintain anything: the high cost of a good meal.
- an outlay or expenditure of money, time, labor, trouble, etc.: What will the cost be to me?
- a sacrifice, loss, or penalty: to work at the cost of one's health.
- money allowed to a successful party in a lawsuit in compensation for legal expenses incurred, chargeable to the unsuccessful party.
- money due to a court or one of its officers for services in a cause.
- at all costs, regardless of the effort involved;
by any means necessary: The stolen painting must be recovered at all costs.Also, at any cost.
- to require the payment of (money or something else of value) in an exchange: That camera cost $200.
- to result in or entail the loss of: Carelessness costs lives.
- to cause to lose or suffer: The accident cost her a broken leg.
- to entail (effort or inconvenience): Courtesy costs little.
- to cause to pay or sacrifice: That request will cost us two weeks' extra work.
- to estimate or determine the cost of (manufactured articles, new processes, etc.).
- to estimate or determine costs, as of manufacturing something.
- cost out, to calculate the cost of (a project, product, etc.) in advance: to cost out a major construction project.
Basement Wall Crack Repair Cost have 9 pictures , they are Cracked Foundation Repair Cost Depends On Crack Type, Foundation Repair - Cost Of Repairing Basement Wall Cracks - YouTube, Stairstep Crack In Block Wall, Crack In Basement Wall Repair Cost, Tuckpointing That Cracked Due To Foundation Settlement Of A Appleton Home ., Cost-crack-epoxying-p1040381.jpg ., Bowing-wall-middle-lg-Bowing-Foundation-Walls, Leaking Wall Crack · Failed Crack Repair: Failed Do It Yourself Wall Crack Seal Found ., Green Mountain Basement Solutions. Here are the images:
Basement Wall Crack Repair Cost provides as being a natural area that can provide a wonderful environment and trendy, for this was on this occasion we've prepared some strategies for garden with small land to the front yard of the home.
That was some of Basement Wall Crack Repair Cost methods as possible affect organize a backyard using a small or narrow land, in order to stimulate more of listed here are types of owning a tiny backyard alongside your home.
Arranged Plant Spacing. Prepare a space with specific, scalp conditions are too close-together can give the feeling that slim in the playground, you can make it appear neat, using of planting having a right or even a stripe structure, the method.
Create paving. Create a paving inside your yard, it is designed to safeguard your flowers from trampled because many people driving by on across the playground.
Instructions Daylight. Daylight can be a very important ingredient for flowers, since the sunlight utilized for photosynthesis by plants, and so the only try your plants get enough sunlight.