Wooden Stick Bridge was published on November 4, 2017 at 4:34 am. It is posted on the Wooden category. Wooden Stick Bridge is tagged with Wooden Stick Bridge, Wooden, Stick, Bridge..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Stickstick1 (stik),USA pronunciation n., v., sticked, stick•ing.
- a branch or shoot of a tree or shrub that has been cut or broken off.
- a relatively long and slender piece of wood.
- a long piece of wood for use as fuel, in carpentry, etc.
- a rod or wand.
- a baton.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a walking stick or cane.
- a club or cudgel.
- something that serves to goad or coerce: The threat of unemployment was the stick that kept the workers toiling overtime.Cf. carrot (def. 3).
- a long, slender piece or part of anything: a stick of candy; sticks of celery.
- any of four equal parts in a pound of butter or margarine.
- an implement used to drive or propel a ball or puck, as a crosse or a hockey stick.
- a lever, usually with a handle, by which the longitudinal and lateral motions of an airplane are controlled.
- a mast or spar.
- See composing stick.
- the sticks, any region distant from cities or towns, as rural districts;
the country: Having lived in a large city all his life, he found it hard to adjust to the sticks.
- a group of bombs so arranged as to be released in a row across a target.
- the bomb load.
- See stick shift.
- a marijuana cigarette.
- an unenthusiastic or uninteresting person.
- a portion of liquor, as brandy, added to a nonalcoholic drink.
- short or dirty end of the stick, the least desirable assignment, decision, or part of an arrangement.
- to furnish (a plant, vine, etc.) with a stick or sticks in order to prop or support.
- to set (type) in a composing stick.
Bridgebridge1 (brij),USA pronunciation n., v., bridged, bridg•ing, adj.
- a structure spanning and providing passage over a river, chasm, road, or the like.
- a connecting, transitional, or intermediate route or phase between two adjacent elements, activities, conditions, or the like: Working at the hospital was a bridge between medical school and private practice.
- a raised transverse platform from which a power vessel is navigated: often includes a pilot house and a chart house.
- any of various other raised platforms from which the navigation or docking of a vessel is supervised.
- a bridge house or bridge superstructure.
- a raised walkway running fore-and-aft.
- [Anat.]the ridge or upper line of the nose.
- an artificial replacement, fixed or removable, of a missing tooth or teeth, supported by natural teeth or roots adjacent to the space.
- a thin, fixed wedge or support raising the strings of a musical instrument above the sounding board.
- a transitional, modulatory passage connecting sections of a composition or movement.
- (in jazz and popular music) the contrasting third group of eight bars in a thirty-two-bar chorus;
- Also, bridge passage. a passage in a literary work or a scene in a play serving as a movement between two other passages or scenes of greater importance.
- the part of a pair of eyeglasses that joins the two lenses and rests on the bridge or sides of the nose.
- Also called bridge circuit. a two-branch network, including a measuring device, as a galvanometer, in which the unknown resistance, capacitance, inductance, or impedance of one component can be measured by balancing the voltage in each branch and computing the unknown value from the known values of the other components. Cf. Wheatstone bridge.
- a gantry over a track or tracks for supporting waterspouts, signals, etc.
- a scaffold built over a sidewalk alongside a construction or demolition site to protect pedestrians and motor traffic from falling materials.
- a ridge or wall-like projection of fire brick or the like, at each end of the hearth in a metallurgical furnace.
- any layer of partially fused or densely compacted material preventing the proper gravitational movement of molten material, as in a blast furnace or cupola, or the proper compacting of metal powder in a mold.
- (in a twist drill) the conoid area between the flutes at the drilling end.
- [Billiards, Pool.]
- the arch formed by the hand and fingers to support and guide the striking end of a cue.
- a notched piece of wood with a long handle, used to support the striking end of the cue when the hand cannot do so comfortably;
- transitional music, commentary, dialogue, or the like, between two parts of a radio or television program.
- a gallery or platform that can be raised or lowered over a stage and is used by technicians, stagehands, etc., for painting scenery(paint bridge), arranging and supporting lights(light bridge), or the like.
- [Brit.]a part of the floor of a stage that can be raised or lowered.
- [Horol.]a partial plate, supported at both ends, holding bearings on the side opposite the dial. Cf. cock1 (def. 10).
- a valence bond illustrating the connection of two parts of a molecule.
- a support or prop, usually timber, for the roof of a mine, cave, etc.
- any arch or rooflike figure formed by acrobats, dancers, etc., as by joining and raising hands.
- burn one's bridges (behind one), to eliminate all possibilities of retreat;
make one's decision irrevocable: She burned her bridges when she walked out angrily.
- to make a bridge or passage over;
span: The road bridged the river.
- to join by or as if by a bridge: a fallen tree bridging the two porches.
- to make (a way) by a bridge.
- [Foundry.](of molten metal) to form layers or areas heterogeneous either in material or in degree of hardness.
- (esp. of clothing) less expensive than a manufacturer's most expensive products: showing his bridge line for the fall season.
The post of Wooden Stick Bridge have 10 attachments , they are Pretty Good For Popsicle Sticks And Some Hot Melt Glue:, Pinterest, Popsicle Sticks Bridge Project Designs , Popsicle Stick Bridge, Pratt_1.JPG, Popsicle Stick Bridge, HOW TO Build A Strong Truss Bridge With Triangles - YouTube, Bridge Made Out Of Popsicle Sticks - Google Search, Popsicle Stick Suspension Bridge Source Popsicle Stick Bridge For Kid Source Simple Suspension Popsicle Bridge Source Popsicle Stick Bridge, Andrew's Linux Webserver - Triumf, DIGital Structures: Model Popsicle-Stick Bridges Of The Bridges In Asia. Here are the images:
The colour impression has been confirmed as a medium for the development of emotional impact disposition, style, and the style or character of a room. Colors may be displayed with all furniture's existence, wall color designs, accessories comfortable furnishings, trinkets home, also picture home.
The presence of furniture since it characterizes an area, the color choice may drastically influence the feeling that in by a furniture. Make of merging color together with the bedroom furniture, no oversight you have. Here are a few perceptions that'll be triggered the various colors for the layout of furniture or one's home furnishings.
Choose Wooden Stick Bridge, can give a fresh impression, the impression and simple impression. In case you design it for delicate furnishings furniture applications, this impression would appear traditional hues. But when you are designing furniture for couch or stand it will provide the feeling of a classy and easy. White is suitable for coating a couch, a seat.